Home insurance for buildings and contents is a valuable and effective shock-absorber that protects thousands of families each year from unexpected and unwelcome loss and expense. Ensuring you have enough insurance is as important as having insurance in the first place. Once you’ve bought a policy, it’s easy to forget about it. However, it’s vital to up-date it regularly to ensure that you always have the right level of cover in place for all your property and belongings.
But choosing from the hundreds of policies currently on offer can be bewildering and time-consuming. That’s we can help. We research the market and can find you the best and most suitable deal for your money.
If you’re looking to insure your home and its contents, or you simply want to know if your existing policy is still the best one for you, we’re here and ready to help you. We can help you get the right insurance for risks such as:
- Home insurance – buildings and contents
- Your liability as a home owner towards other people
- Loss or damage to belongings you use outside the home, including phones, computers, and sports equipment
- Your cash and credit cards away from home
- Insurance cover for your holidays
- Car insurance
Insurance for businesses
Businesses require insurance just as much as families. We can help you arrange cover for all aspects of your business, including:
- Property and profits insurance
- Liability towards employees and members of the public
- Money and goods in transit and on the premises
- Business travel
- Staff sickness and ‘key person’ cover
Finding the most appropriate property insurance is not about getting the cheapest deal; what matters is that you get the cover you really need at an affordable cost. Regularly reviewing the cover you have in place makes good sense and can save you money.
Why not contact us for a review?